Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Through the Eyes of a Child















My handsome boy admires one of the Black Swallow Tail Butterflies that we raised a couple of years ago!


Spring at the Haynes house this year currently consists of critters such as one green yard lizard....named Lizzy (of course!), one batch of Painted Lady Chrysilides and one batch of soon to be born "oddles" of Praying Mantis younglings!


















One of the joys of Spring for me has been the pleasure learning to see life from the vantage point of a 6 year old little boy! Filled with lots of opportunities about the science of the world around us....magic!

I am sure this will again turn into a Summer all about frogs, toads, snakes and fish! Seeing the world through the eyes of a little boy....I am sure glad I was a tomboy growing up!

1 comment:

jill jill bo bill said...

Incredible!! Just gorgeous!!! You even grow insects. I am so jealous.