Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things About Coral



25 Random Things about Coral....

1. I have one brown eye and one green eye.
2. I weighed 4 pounds 3 ounces when I was born and my green eye was blue.
3. I will have been married to Bert 23 years on February 16th.
4. We have one child in college and one child in kindergarten.
5. I have been a registered nurse since 1992 and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
6. I grew up in East Dallas.
7. I am a recovering perfectionist.
8. I wake up very early and go to bed early.
9. I am not one to embrace the latest and greatest technology. I still carry the same antique cell phone.
10. I am very frugal.
11. I hate people who take advantage of others.
12. I root for the underdog!
13. I love shoes but hate to shop for the clothes to go with the shoes.
14. I tend to have conservative political views.
15. I am not wealthy but live a rich life.
16. I love sunshine.
17. I hate cold, cloudy days!
18. I love to go fishing!
19. I am a fair weather fisherman.
20. I no longer color my hair.
21. I love to putter in the garden on a nice day!
22. I am not a big fan of vegetables.
23. I have the nicest in-laws a girl could hope for!
24. I am the harshest critic of my children but their biggest advocate.
25. I am a loyal friend.

1 comment:

jill jill bo bill said...

You are so right! You are so loyal I am thinking of changing your name to Lassie. I loved these and and love you to pieces!!!