Saturday, January 3, 2009

All It Needs Is A Red Ribbon!


My gift from Bert is one that I will be able to enjoy all year round!

This is the second living area that we are calling the Media Room!




Santa brought Ben a Wii along with lots of games and stuff!




A handsome room for a handsome young man!




Comfy couch for Samson the Palace Dog!




Beautiful Wooden Doors to boot!




Making use of Boenig Family antique furniture!




Fantabulous Guest Bath adjoins the media room!




Lovely sunroom with french doors will be an office someday!




Mama's Dresser from the farm!




Caught under the mistletoe!
Happy New Year!
I had to hug the man's neck!



1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hello,
I'm interested in advertising on your blog http://coralschaos.blogspot.com/. At the moment, I'm looking for intext links. Do you write paid posts? How much does it cost?
My website provides information on credit deals and ways to manage one's finances.
Waiting for your reply.
Please, contact me on barbara@acclaimnetwork.com